We expect that you'll treat other people with respect while using GoodChat. We hope it brings you good conversations and new friendships!
In return, we'll do our very best to make your experience of GoodChat safe and enjoyable. We'll work hard to keep your data secure, and we won't sell/trade/give/whatever it to anyone else.
1. You must be respectful to other users on Goodchat. If someone is not being respectful to you, don't sink to their level, just block them, and if you feel it's warranted, report their behaviour to us. If need be, we'll sort them out.
Some examples of behaviour which is not respectful are:
2. The code of conduct of the conference you're attending also applies within GoodChat. If you breach the conference's code of conduct in your use of GoodChat, we may report that to the conference organisers and show them the relevant activity from your GoodChat account.
3. You do not need to give GoodChat any information about your legal identity. Feel free to create your account with a pseudonym.
5. GoodChat is pseudo-ephemeral. Will will delete the GoodChat database and logs associated with the conference you are attending one week after the conference ends, so don't store important data in GoodChat!
6. You must be 16 years of age or older to use GoodChat.
7. You must not post any of your medical information on GoodChat.
8. Don't rely on GoodChat to do or not do any particular thing. We are not liable for any loss or damage caused by your use of GoodChat.
9. If we decide that any GoodChat user has breached these terms of service, we will take action, and that may include restricting or removing their account. We take the well-being of all GoodChat's users very seriously, and we will act quickly and decisively to stop people treating each other badly on our platform.